Explore all the ways we can help:
Streamline your business transaction operation by implementing a system tailored to your company's needs.
- Comprehensive data entry for all income, expense, and business transactions
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review and cleanup of accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR)
- Calculation and payment of sales tax to meet legal requirements
- Data cleanup and catch-up to ensure accurate financial records
- Complete management of company files in QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
We are experienced in handling all types of tax return preparation, from individual filings to corporate, non-profit, and estate.
- Evaluation of filing status (e.g., married filing joint vs. separate)
- Review and amendment of prior tax returns
- Calculation and payment of quarterly estimated taxes
- Projection of tax liabilities for better financial planning
- Assistance with setting up payment plans for tax obligations
- Secure document sharing and storage for efficient and confidential tax filing
We can help your business by implementing payroll solutions to ensure your employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll processing
- Direct deposit setup for convenient payments
- Calculation and payment of quarterly, monthly, and semi-weekly payroll taxes
- Filing of quarterly tax returns and annual tax returns.
- Processing of 1099 forms for subcontractor payments
- Tracking of employee benefits such as PTO, 401k, and health insurance
ABOUT OUR FAMILY
The Gallo Group
In the spring of 1999, driven purely by her entrepreneurial spirit, Meg founded The Gallo Group with a small client base and a big vision.
Joining forces with Anthony, her husband, the reputation of the firm grew within the South Florida area as they went above and beyond to help local businesses achieve their financial goals.
Over the years, The Gallo Group has evolved into a thriving full-time accounting practice.
Their dedication to empowering business owners to succeed remains the cornerstone of the firm's mission.Read More About Us
Plenty of 5-Star Reasons to Trust Us
MODERN-DAY APPROACHES TO MODERN CHALLENGES
Profit First Certified Accountants
Since 2022, we proudly hold our Profit First Advanced certification, solidifying our commitment to helping businesses achieve exceptional financial success.
What this means for you is that you can trust that we are equipped to guide your business to reach its goals.
Whether it's about cash flow management, expense control, or revenue maximization, we got you covered.
Partnering with us means you gain a trusted ally whose expertise you can rely upon throughout your business-building journey.Learn How To Become Profitable
The Profit Preservation Blueprint
5 Steps to Protect Your Cash and Secure Your Business
An interactive guide to achieving financial clarity, building resilience, and unlocking growth for your small business through effective cash flow management principles.
Click on the button below, sign up with your name and email, and you'll gain immediate access!
Access Now (100% Free)
The Gallo Post
A space for all things accounting — here, Katie shares her insights, tips, and strategies to help business owners navigate the finance world intentionally.
Subscribe to our email list and stay in the loop.
Be the first one to know when we release free e-books, guides, or new products to our roster!
You're safe with us. We'll never spam you or sell your contact info.