We’re experts in:
- Organized business transaction system customized to your company needs.
- Efficient bank reconciliation and detailed financial statements to align business owners with their goals.
- Sales tax tracking and filing assistance to ensure compliance with state/county laws.
- Individual income tax return filings, all forms, and schedules expertly prepared for you.
- Corporate and non-profit returns tailored to your specific business circumstances.
- E-filing is available for all types of returns ensuring secure IRS receipt and prompt arrival of your refund.
- Professional preparation and processing ensure your employees get paid the correct amount. Direct deposit is available as well.
- We provide effective management tools and reporting to keep track of summaries, benefits, and liabilities.
- Accurate setup of federal, state payroll tax accounts, and quarterly/yearly filing assistance.
- Paperless and completely online fulfillment available for any type of request.
- Our secure server protects and stores your sensitive business information.
- Forms, tax returns, and any documentation available within the same business day.
Anthony has always been driven to do things the right way. A well versed certified Quickbooks PRO advisor, IRS tax preparer, and professional accountant with 18+ years in the making.
In addition, he proudly holds a Bachelor’s of Healthcare Administration from FAU, a strong foundation for his business mindset today, and powerful operational insight of the industry as well.
Meg’s extensive training and experience show success is no accident. With 25+ years of bookkeeping, certified IRS tax preparer work, and Quickbooks support, she’s eager to provide you with the tools to optimize your business.
Originally a New Jersey native, she founded The Gallo Group in the spring of 2000 and has nurtured professional relationships with CPAs and business owners throughout South Florida, many of whom still seek her expertise up to the present day.
Katie brings 7 years of specialized private sector accounting, bookkeeping, and a solid work ethic to the table, always committed to delivering the very best to each of her clients.
She’s an FAU alumna, holding a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting, earned in the summer of 2018.
Committed to the family trade, she transitioned from her corporate accounting role to be full time with The Gallo Group.
Ashlie’s dedication and inquisitive nature have taken her through diverse administrative roles which have served as a foundation for her career.
Her primary goal was to learn the family business, and her skill set has prepared her well for her current duties in general bookkeeping and day-to-day office operations.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
We’re enabling business owners like you every day with effective accounting solutions designed to make the most out of your organization.